This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian) Deutsch (German)
- This section contains information on the management methods of www.legoloseimperfezioni.com with reference to the processing of user data of www.legoloseimperfezioni.com.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU)
- 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with www.legoloseimperfezioni.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.legoloseimperfezioni.com
- The information is provided only for www.legoloseimperfezioni.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.legoloseimperfezioni.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself. , according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check the present page.
- If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- Regarding this website, the data controller is: Marco Macchi, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Responsible for data processing
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the site www.legoloseimperfezioni.com is: Biomadre Srl.
3 – Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.legoloseimperfezioni.com takes place at Via Cinque Giornate 49, Como.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server who made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing. Below or the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to an analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third party cookies .
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.legoloseimperfezioni.com. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
- When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP); – type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks k.
- The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or of causing damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including email address. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents entered are freely disseminated to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-orallow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websitepreferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Call: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Ins tagram: https://help.instagram.com/
V. USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The website www.legoloseimperfezioni.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a ) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns it, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, and the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right is accepted.
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- The data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and following of the Regulation (EU).
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
- This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 01/11/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.